Allison L. Hertz is an attorney in the Palm Beach Gardens office of Kaye Bender Rembaum and serves as corporate counsel to condominium and community associations. Ms. Hertz is recognized as a Board Certified Specialist in Condominium & Planned Development Law by The Florida Bar. She is also an active member of the Condominium & Planned Development Committee of The Florida Bar and serves as Secretary for the Committee. Ms. Hertz was recently a member of the Condominium & Planned Development’s Emergency Powers Task Force, which assisted in preparing new proposed emergency powers legislation. She is also the Chair of the Condominium & Planned Development Committee’s Hurricane Protection Subcommittee. MS. Hertz frequently lectures and provides continuing education regarding a wide variety of legal issues affecting community associations.
Ms. Hertz’s legal practice includes:
● counseling boards of directors in connection with daily operational and governance issues
● amending governing documents
● reviewing and preparing service and construction contracts
● unit/lot owner disputes
● fair housing issues
● analysis of insurance and insurance coverage issues and
● developing and implementing strategies in collection/foreclosure, arbitration and litigation matters.